Transcripts & Student Records
TRANSCRIPTS & STUDENT RECORDS
To request an Official Transcript:
- Fill out the request form and print it - Transcript Request Form
- Send the completed form, a copy of your ID and the $10 fee to Student Services, 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565. You can also request transcripts in person at Student Services 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565
- If you graduated high school in the last 5 years, your transcript/records can still be received from the school site.
- If you graduated 6 or more years ago, your transcript is at Student Services:
Office of Student Services, Suite D
2000 Railroad Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
Student Services does not keep Adult Education or GED records, please contact Pittsburg Adult Education Center at 925-473-2400.
For students currently enrolled in PUSD schools you may go to their school site to request a copy of their cumulative records. You may be charged for records, pursuant to Ed. Code. 49065. For students not currently enrolled, please contact Student Services 925-473-2347. The district/school has 5 business days to complete the request. To request IEP records please contact the Special Education Department at 925-473-2340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To obtain a re-printed Pittsburg High School Diploma, please fill out this form, Diploma Re-Order. Submit $15, the request form, and your ID to Student Services, 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565. You must either mail in the request and payment or submit it in person. The Diploma may take up to 1 month to process. If you need proof of graduation sooner, Student Services can provide a transcript by following the process above.
- To obtain a re-printed BDHS or RHS Diploma, you must reach out to Black Diamond High School to order 925-473-2510 ext 4300. The cost will be $35.
OFFICES FOR STUDENT RECORDS
Pittsburg High School
Black Diamond High School
Pittsburg Adult Education Center
- Student Services Home
- Alternative Education
- Bullying and Suicide Prevention
- Homeless and Foster Children and Youth
- K-9's and Student Safety
- Notary Proof of Address and Caregiver Affidavits
- Open Enrollment & Interdistrict Transfers
- Restorative Justice
- Sexual Education Health
- Student Registration
- Student Handbook
- Student Services Forms
- Student Services Staff
- Transcripts & Student Records
- Work Permit