skip to main content

Pittsburg Unified School District

Every Scholar, Every Day. They Deserve Nothing Less Than Our Best.

Pittsburg Unified School District

Every Scholar, Every Day. They Deserve Nothing Less Than Our Best.


STARTING JANUARY 1, 2023, the price for Official Transcripts has changed to $10.  Payment can be made by cash (exact change preferred), Money Order or debit/credit card (in person only).

To request an Official Transcript:

  1. Fill out the request form and print it -  Transcript Request Form
  2. Send the completed form, a copy of your ID and the $10 fee to Student Services, 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565. You can also request transcripts in person at Student Services 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565
        -We Only Accept Cash, Money Order or California Check
         made out to Pittsburg Unifed School District.
One unofficial copy can be obtained free of charge, just send the form and a copy of your ID in an email to or 


  • If you graduated high school in the last 5 years, your transcript/records can still be received from the school site. 
  • If you graduated 6 or more years ago, your transcript is at Student Services:
Pittsburg Unified School District
Office of Student Services, Suite D
2000 Railroad Ave
Pittsburg, CA 94565
Even if you did not graduate your records will be at Student Services.
Student Services does not keep Adult Education or GED records, please contact Pittsburg Adult Education Center at 925-473-2400.
Transcripts may take up to 5 business days to be processed.

For students currently enrolled in PUSD schools you may go to their school site to request a copy of their cumulative records.  You may be charged for records, pursuant to Ed. Code. 49065. For students not currently enrolled, please contact Student Services 925-473-2347. The district/school has 5 business days to complete the request. To request IEP records please contact the Special Education Department at 925-473-2340 or email



Pittsburg High
  • To obtain a re-printed Pittsburg High School Diploma, please fill out this form, Diploma Re-Order.  Submit $15, the request form, and your ID to Student Services, 2000 Railroad Ave, Suite D, Pittsburg, CA 94565.  You must either mail in the request and payment or submit it in person.  The Diploma may take up to 1 month to process.  If you need proof of graduation sooner, Student Services can provide a transcript by following the process above.  
Black Diamond High
  • To obtain a re-printed BDHS or RHS Diploma, you must reach out to Black Diamond High School to order  925-473-2510 ext 4300.  The cost will be $35.

Graduation Verifications
  • Graduation verification requests may be processed with an email to or  or fax 925-439-1650 . We cannot verify graduation over the phone.


Student Services
Fax: 925-439-1650
Pittsburg High School
Registrar's Office
Fax: 925-473-4183
Black Diamond High School
Registrar's Office
Fax: 925-432-9002


Pittsburg Adult Education Center
Registrar's Office
Fax: 925-473-4470


For School to School Transfer of Cumulative Records, please reach out to the last school that the student was enrolled at in PUSD.  The Student Services Department does nothouse cumulative records.